© Copyright 2022, Stand Together Trust.
All Rights Reserved.
Effective March 1, 2022
Welcome to a website brought to you by Stand Together Trust (“STT”). The following Terms (the “Terms”) govern the use of the website (the “STT Site”). By using the STT Site, you agree to STT’s Privacy Statement (to view our Privacy Statement click here) and the Terms. If you do not agree to any part of the Privacy Statement or to these Terms, please do not use the STT Site.
The STT Site is intended for use exclusively by persons 18 or older. By accessing or in any way using the STT Site, you affirm that you are 18 years of age or older and that you are fully able and competent to enter into these Terms. You represent that you are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. And you agree to abide by and comply with these Terms.
The STT Site Content
Unless otherwise attributed, all materials provided by STT contained in the STT Site (“STT Content”) are the copyrighted or trademarked property of STT. STT Content may be accessed, downloaded, printed, or transmitted only for personal, non-commercial use. You may not download, republish, retransmit, reproduce, or otherwise use any images on the STT Site as a stand-alone file. STT Content may not be used or redistributed for commercial purposes. You may not download, copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, republish, transmit, repost, upload, or otherwise use STT Content in any way or for any other purpose without the prior express written permission of STT. To request such permission you may contact us. Furthermore, under no circumstances may you add, delete, distort, or otherwise misrepresent any STT Content.
The trademarks used in the STT Site are owned by STT or their respective trademark owners. The names of actual companies and products mentioned may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing on the STT Site should be construed to grant implicitly, by estoppel, or otherwise in right or license to use and of STT’s trade names, trademarks, or services marks with the express prior consent of STT. You may not use any of the previously mentioned or other trademarks displayed anywhere on the STT Site or in any STT Content. All rights are reserved.
Any and all attempts to distort, misrepresent, or modify any STT Content or to defeat or circumvent the STT Site’s technical security measures are prohibited without STT’s prior express written permission.
Rules of Conduct
While using the STT Site you agree to comply with all applicable laws. You also agree to respect other users of the STT Site.
Furthermore, you will not to use the STT Site to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available or send through, including linking to, the STT Site anything that:
- Is unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar, harmful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, false, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful racially, ethnically, or otherwise, or in any other way objectionable;
- You do not have the legal or contractual right to make available pursuant to any law, or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, proprietary information, and confidential information, learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); or
- Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary or property rights of any party.
- Upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any material or communications that may be deemed, within the meaning of applicable law, to be electioneering communications, intervention in a political or electoral campaign, or lobbying;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation unauthorized by the law or STT;
- Post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the STT Site or servers or networks connected to the site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the STT Site;
- Launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers” that accesses the website in a manner that sends more request messages to the STT Site’s servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser;
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, STT grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. STT reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- Violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, intentionally or unintentionally; or
- Collect or store personal data about users.
STT reserves the right to remove any and all content, including but not limited to: STT Content, user-submitted content, and/or any other content related to the STT Site at any time without prior notice. Further, STT reserves the right to deny access to any user at any time without any prior notice for violation of these Terms. Content you submit, including but not limited to remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or comments, that violates these Terms, in the sole discretion of the STT, may be removed.